Friday, May 18, 2012

CUU

As I mentioned in the previous post, Micheal was labelled a CUU child - callous, unemotional, and uncaring. Here is the assessment used to diagnose this:

Calloussness:
  1. I do not care who I hurt to get what I want.
  2. I am not concerned about the feelings of others.
  3. I do not care if I get into trouble.
  4. I do not feel remorseful when I do something wrong.
  5. I do not care if I do things well.
  6. The feelings of others are unimportant to me.
  7. I do not care about being on time.
  8. I do not like to put the time into doing things well.
  9. What I think is right and wrong is different from what other people think.
  10. I do not let my feelings control me.
  11. I seem very cold and uncaring to others.
Uncaring:
  1. I never try my best.
  2. I never work hard.
  3. I don't apoligize to those I hurt.
  4. I don't care about how well I do in school or at work.
  5. I try to hurt other's feelings.
  6. I don't do things to make others feel well.
  7. I easily admit to being wrong.
  8. I don't feel bad or guilty when I do something wrong.
Unemotional:
  1. I don't express my emotions openly.
  2. I am not expressive or emotional.
  3. I do not show my emotions to others.
  4. I hide my feelings from others.
  5. Others cannot easily tell how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment